
Did I tell you that the kids love the snow... Best part of Idaho in the winter... is the snow. Just yesterday , Caitlin and I (I often drive the kids to the corner for the bus, because the road is so icy they would slip right down our hill) were waiting for the bus. We saw it coming up the hill in to our neighborhood, Half way up the hill it got stuck... A
tractor had to help it back it's way down the hill, and off it went ... with
out Cailtlin. I called the transportation office, and found out that when the bus can't come up the hill. We have to take our kids down the hill. So needless to say Caitlin made it to school.
Bryson had to take her. Abby stayed home "Sick." I think she was home sick.
The second best thing about winter in Idaho... The snow...
If you live on a hill. Sleigh riding with the neighbors is always a
favorite Saturday activity... For mom and kids...

These pictures were taken in our backyard.

The winter may be long, and often harsh, but never bouring in Idaho... Just last week we spotted 8 deer across the street from our house... Now that is fun, in winter, in Idaho...
No comments:
Post a Comment